The people who are against incorporation - a group called "Preserve The Woodlands", have a problem with my $28.15 site.
They have filed a frivolous and sworn complaint against me. It's frivolous because this is not an advertising site - it's informative, it cost little to publish and I added the "Meet Site Creator" within 24 hours of the developer's attorney contacting me about who was behind this site.
Where they're just a name "Preserve The Woodlands" I actually would like to preserve The Woodlands. I will be voting FOR Incorporation. Thanks for visiting my site.
Please share these facts with anyone that votes. You're welcome to share images to social media or send in an email to all your friends. Thank you for visiting.
Powered by Laura norton
* Electing leaders that work for us and only us
* Making our own decisions on roads and road expansions
* Local decisions on development changes (re-plats)
* Reduction of bureaucracy by eliminating fragmented government
* Single point focus on drainage and flooding
* Don't allow new or re-developed areas to flood neighbors
* Unified police patrols and community policing
* Formal recognition as a city by post office, feds and state
* Economic development tools (RDZs)
* Permanent freedom from annexation regardless of current legislation or contract