This receipt below marks a full accounting of this website beyond Election Day. I'll probably discontinue the hosting plan and keep the domain in case it doesn't pass this time.
If HHC offers me a few a million for the domain.... well that would be funny; I'll have to think about how much I'd require to join the ranks of the HHC soldiers that are working to turn the town I love into a cut through community that is the county's piggy bank and that will one day be a part of Houston.
At least I wasn't cheap enough to let their lawyer harassing me work. Thanks for visiting the site and doing your homework.
Please share these facts with anyone that votes. You're welcome to share images to social media or send in an email to all your friends. Thank you for visiting.
Powered by Laura norton
* Electing leaders that work for us and only us
* Making our own decisions on roads and road expansions
* Local decisions on development changes (re-plats)
* Reduction of bureaucracy by eliminating fragmented government
* Single point focus on drainage and flooding
* Don't allow new or re-developed areas to flood neighbors
* Unified police patrols and community policing
* Formal recognition as a city by post office, feds and state
* Economic development tools (RDZs)
* Permanent freedom from annexation regardless of current legislation or contract